Hard Drive Recovery
Don’t worry! You can count on the experts at PCS Data Recovery to get your data back.
We have have years of experience recovering data from:
- All types of hard drive failure (Physical and Logical)
- Various computer operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Virtual Machine, etc)
- Most brands of hard drive (Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Samsung and more)
- Various hard drive interfaces (IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, SAS, USB, Firewire, etc)
- Various types and sizes of hard drive (Laptop, Desktop, External, Mini, etc)
- All file formats (documents, photos, video, music, database files, Outlook emails, etc)
Why did my hard drive fail?
Hard drives can fail for numerous reasons: mechanical deterioration, electrical problems, computer viruses, accidental file deletion and formatting, unintentionally poor handling, common human errors, etc. While the best defense against data loss is an active backup system, most people rarely back up their data.
Can you fix it?
We’ve successfully recovered seemingly “hopeless” caseshard drives severely damaged by flood or fire, laptops that fell out of the car, external drives the dog ran off withall of these worst case scenarios have been recovered by PCS Data Recovery. If we are unable to recover your data, virtually no other company will be able to.